FURTHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
You never stop learning! We offer numerous opportunities to further expand the professional experience gained. The following in-service training opportunities offer you the chance to take on new, responsible tasks and to develop yourself professionally and personally.
Certified retail specialist (m/f)
The participants acquire the necessary qualifications and experience to independently and responsibly perform tasks in institutional and functional trade, in particular in retail, wholesale and foreign trade, such as planning, management, implementation and control of trade-specific tasks and issues using business and human resources management control instruments.
- Corporate management and control
- Retail marketing
- Leadership and human resources management
- Economics for trade practice
- Personnel management and qualification
The course is conducted in parallel with work and is designed for approx. 1 year. On three weekdays in the evening you will learn all course contents.
Business economist (m/f)
The participants acquire interdisciplinary and practical contents that enable them to take on management tasks. Special emphasis is placed on internationality and leadership development.
Economic action and operational performance processes
- Marketing management
- Balance sheet and tax policy of the company
- Financial management of the company
- Legal framework conditions for corporate management
- European and international trade name
Leadership and management in the company
- Corporate management
- Corporate organization and project management
- Human resources management
- Project work
- Technical discussion
The course is conducted in parallel with work and is designed for approx. 1.5 years. On two weekdays in the evening and on Saturdays you will learn all course contents.
Technical specialist for tools and machines
They are put in the position to successfully implement their acquired knowledge in sales or to pass it on to employees and colleagues. In this way, they contribute to raising and consolidating the level of quality advice provided to clients.
- Basics and materials
- Units of measurement and standards
- Hand and measuring tools
- Tools for metalworking
- Tools for woodworking
- Motor-driven tools
- Connection/fastening technology
- Tools for construction
- Minor legal doctrine
- Sales argumentation
Product training from the supplier
Specific product training courses, held directly by the manufacturer and providing a comprehensive knowledge of the various product areas.
The course extends (part-time) – divided into five one-week seminar parts – over approx. 1.5 years. Between the seminar parts, distance learning letters supplement the subject matter for processing.
Technical specialist for connection and fastening technology (m/f)
The technical possibilities of connections and fastenings are constantly being developed. Innovations are important, but also need explanation. Products and problem solutions are becoming more complex and the demands of customers and professional users on consultants in the specialist trade are becoming more demanding.
- Basic Materials and Properties
- Dimensions, standards and approvals
- Modern screwdriving technology
- Dowel technology
- Bonding technique
- Riveting, tacker and nailing technology
- Wood connection technology
- Soldering technique
- Legal requirements
- Sales training, handling complaints
The course is conducted in parallel with work and is scheduled for approx. 1 year. During this time four one-week practice-oriented seminar parts take place in block instruction.
Technical specialist for hardware technology (m/f)
The participants can systematically build up and expand their knowledge on the subject of hardware technology and put them in a position to successfully implement the acquired knowledge in the company or pass it on to employees and colleagues. In this way, they help to sustainably improve the level of quality advice provided to clients.
- Windows and window fittings
- Ventilation and sound technology
- Door and door fittings, locks and cylinders
- Mechanical and electronic safety
- Detection systems for preventive fire protection
- Prefabricated elements, profiles, plants
- furniture fittings
- Building materials, building accessories
- Legal and quality regulations
- sales argumentation
- professional inspections
The course extends (part-time) – divided into 7 one-week seminar parts – over approx. 2 years.
Specialist consultant for safety technology
This in-service training course aims to train qualified staff for the security and building hardware trade who are used in the consulting, sales and installation of security products. To this end, participants are trained in all important product ranges and enabled to successfully apply the knowledge they have acquired or to pass it on to employees and colleagues.
- Mechanical protection of house and apartment
- Electronic and electromechanical locking systems
- Locking system and locking plans
- Hazard detection system
- Doors in escape routes
- Access control systems
- Assembly and opening techniques, fastening technology
- Sales and behavior training as well as marketing aspects
- Legal basis
- Factory tours
The course extends (part-time) – divided into 3 one-week seminar parts – over approx. 1 year. Between the seminar parts distance learning letters supplement the subject matter for processing.
Media Specialist (m/f)
This course builds on the training as a media designer and imparts in-depth knowledge in the specialist areas of print media production, prepress processes as well as business and legal basics. This means that media products can be planned, controlled, executed and monitored on the basis of business and legal contexts.
- Legal awareness and business management
- Leadership, organization and personnel management
- Cost and performance management
- Calculation of print media
- Media production
- Prepress processes
The course is conducted in parallel with work and is designed for approx. 1.5 years. On Friday evenings and Saturdays you will learn all course contents.